Notaries / Partners
F.J.M.I. van Rijckevorsel van Kessel LLM
F.J.M.I. van Rijckevorsel van Kessel (Frans)
Civil law notary
- Specialist training as Estate Planner, 2004
- Notarial law, Leiden University, 1986.
- BarentsKrans N.V. (partner)
Incorporating (complex) associations and foundations, and advising industry associations and other organisations on governance issues.
Frans is on the board of a variety of public service institutions. As a certified executor, he is a member of Stichting Certificering Executeurs.
E.D. Smit LLM
E.D. Smit (Eelko)
Civil law notary
- Post-graduate specialist programme: corporate transactions, Grotius Academy, 2005
- Notarial and Dutch law, Leiden University, 1992
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek 1992-1994
- Hoevenaars Van Velzen Van 't Hoff notarissen 1995-1999
- Buren advocaten notarissen belastingadviseurs 2000-2014
International corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, financing and refinancing, advising management and directors and major shareholders, business successions, management buyouts, corporate finance, joint ventures and (employee) participations.
Eelko’s area of expertise further extends to (corporate governance in) the healthcare industry and providing advice to franchise organisations.
Eelko’s board positions include:
- Chair of the working party on corporate law of Network of Civil Law Notaries
- Lecturer of corporate law at Stichting Beroepsopleiding Notariaat
Assigned civil-law notary
F. Ouahoud LLM
F. Ouahoud (Farah)
- Notarial law, Leiden University, 2016
- Lexence N.V. (Professional Support Lawyer)
Advising on and implementing restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, incorporations, amendments of articles of association, liquidations and emissions, for Dutch and international companies and (non) profit organisations.